The White Glove Difference
The application and leasing process can be daunting for prospective tenants. We understand that, and strive to make the process as easy as possible.
Why you should rent from White Glove:
As a resident of a property managed by White Glove, you can trust that you are renting a well-maintained property. We pride ourselves on our tenant service by interfacing with the property owner on your behalf so you can relax and enjoy your rental home.
- Rent must be paid in full to pickup the keys to your new rental home.
- Move-in Inspection form must be completed and turned in within 5 days of moving in. Please take your time and be thorough. This is for your own protection as it informs us of the condition of the property when you moved-in. For any items that need repair, please submit a maintenance request.
- All properties have been cleaned to the standards of White Glove, which includes professional carpet cleaning. We realize that everyone has a different definition of clean, however a White Glove representative ensures our standards are met inspects each home prior to move-in.
- All utilities must be turned on and in your name by lease start date. Failure to have utilities transferred into your name will result in a $100.00 fee.
Here are a few helpful tips to make the move-out process easier for you:
- Fill out the “Notice to Vacate” form. This will include your forwarding address to send your security deposit. Please note that only one check will be issues for the security deposit.
- Please be sure that the home is left clean. Remove all personal belongings from the premises, inside and out. We are not responsible for any items left behind.
- Perform any applicable yard maintenance according to your lease agreement.
- Have utilities taken out of your name, effective the last day of your lease.
- Have your mail forwarded to your new mailing address.
- Please return all keys on or before the last day of your lease. You will be charged rent until we receive ALL keys. Do not mail them.
- The security deposit will be returned within 30 days of the move-out date to the forwarding address provided.