Orange County Property Management
Our goal is to protect and manage your investment property to help you attain maximum ROI. We understand that vacancies can be devastating to a property’s profitability. We work very hard at tenant recruitment, striving to place only reliable and responsible people into the properties we manage.
Our tenant screening criteria (credit reports, criminal, sex offender, rental and employment history) helps us have greater success finding qualified tenants who will pay their rent on time and respect your property. In fact, we are so confident that we offer the “White Glove Performance Promise” which guarantees the performance of your property or we pay YOU.
Call or email us today to find out how we can improve your ROI.
Tenant Recruitment & Property Advertising
We disseminate the information about your property vacancy as effectively as possible, leveraging more than 70 websites for maximum exposure. We also feature your property on our website with up to 25 HiRes photographs and a detailed description to entice prospective tenants to call for a showing, or apply online.
Unlike many competitors, we are available 7 days a week to show your property.
Our goal is to help protect your investment. We know that upkeep on your property ensures maximum appreciation and profitability of your investment. It also helps to keep paying tenants in place.
Our lease agreements hold the tenant responsible for damage beyond the normal wear and tear to both the interior and exterior of the property.
Maintenance requests are handled in a prompt and cost-effective manner. Requests can be made online in the residents’ portal.
We have a proven list of licensed and qualified vendors, so you can feel comfortable that that the repairs are being done right.
White Glove Service Includes:
- Post your vacant property on all applicable websites to maximize exposure
- Install yard sign and lock-box (as needed)
- Respond to prospective tenants and perform tenant screening
- Receive and process tenant applications
- Perform background checks, including credit, criminal, sex offender, rental and employment verification.
- Negotiate lease terms on your behalf
- Prepare lease and move-in documents
- Meet tenants for lease interview and signing
- Respond to maintenance calls promptly
- Schedule regular property visits
- Manage & track all resident and vendor payments
- Manage neighbor complaints
- Manage HOA issues
- Manage late rents, skips, abandonment and evictions
- Complete move-out inspections
- Manage security deposit collections and refunds
- Provide professional monthly statements
- Send out professional end-of-year 1099 forms